Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The New Beginning

 New Year is not about change. It’s all about something new, new life, new beginning to live a better life. Can you share something new about you this New Year? Come and let's do it together.
  New Year is the start of a new better life. God has given us another year to be his better children. He gave us another year of happiness and sorrow. We should be thankful because of giving us another chance to live for. Well, all I want this new year is not about change, it’s all about something new that you haven’t yet seen on me. I had to let you see something new, new personalities are one. Somehow I had to have good personalities and dump those entire bad one. I want to be a better friend, a friend for all. I want to be a better granddaughter, the one who can always be there for her grandparents. And most of all I want to be a better daughter who always obey her parents. I want to be and I can be a better girl for everybody. Although I know I don’t have to change everything in me because this is me. All I want is to let out all the best in me.
          It’s a New Year for us to be happy no matter what hindrances come along the way of achieving happiness. A New Year to enjoy life. A New Year and a new beginning. Have a Prosperous and a happy New Year everyone. Let us welcome 2014 with love and care. Let us live this year with God. Have a Blessed 2014 to all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment